Updated for the 2012 model year, the Street Triple has a more contemporary look with bold new colours and graphics, stylish brushed metal finishes and aggressive new headlights shared with the bigger Speed Triple.
At the heart of the Street Triple remains a character laden version of Triumph’s unique 675cc triple, delivering 108PS and 69Nm of torque. It’s so good you’ll have trouble believing its only 675cc.
The torque and sound of the liquid cooled 12 valve triple, combined with a close ratio six speed gearbox produce an exciting, exhilarating ride that has made the Street Triple our best selling model since its launch.
- Engine: Liquid cooled, 12 valve DOHC, in line three-cylinder 675cc delivers 106PS and one of the most soulful experiences in motorcycling.
- Torque: 68Nm. Twist and feel the rush. It’s hard to believe it’s ‘just’ a 675!
- Handling: Light and precise. Sportsbike handling in a roadster package.
- Sound: Unmistakably addictive blend of induction roar and that three cylinder growl.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 675cc
- Bore/Stroke: 74.0 x 52.3mm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 into 2 exhaust system with twin high level polished stainless steel silencers
- Final Drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed, close ratio
- Oil Capacity: 3.5 litres (0.9 US gals)
Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- Frame: Aluminium beam twin-spar
- Swingarm: Braced, twin-sided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm upside down forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba Monoshock with adjustable preload, 126mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 308mm floating discs, Nissin 2-piston sliding calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc, Nissin single piston caliper
- Instrument Display/Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, analogue tachometer, lap timer, gear position indicator and programmable gear change lights and clock
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 2000mm (78.7in)
- Width (handlebars): 735mm (28.9in)
- Height without mirrors: 1060mm (41.7in)
- Seat Height: 800mm (31.5in)
- Wheelbase: 1410mm (55.5in)
- Rake/Trail: 24.3º/95.3mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity / Efficiency: 17.4 litres (4.6 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride): 189 kg (416 lbs)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power: 106PS / 105bhp / 78 kW @ 11700rpm
- Maximum Torque: 68Nm / 50 ft.lbs @ 9200rpm
- Fuel Efficiency: 33 MPG City / 51 MPG Highway